3/4" Kenitic Air Valve
- Payment： T/T, L/C
- Product Origin： Fuzhou, China
- Color： Black&Orange
- Shipping Port： Fuzhou
- Lead Time： 10 Days 5000pcs
One-stop service, backbone enterprises
Rich experience, excellent quality
More than 40 sets of superior performance of a variety of advanced equipment
A unity and innovation, professional and trustworthy
- ARCK various types of air valves are used to solve the problem of air pressure inside the pipes of water supply systems and filtration systems. They adopt advanced aerodynamic design to ensure low pressure sealing, and large flow of exhaust and intake. There are three types of air valves to choose from: vacuum breaker, kinetic air valve, and combined air valve.
Combined air valves are of high quality for various irrigation networks and operating conditions.
- Pipe system - Protection against air accumulation in horizontal, ramp turning point and road/river crossings.
- Water supply system - Against air accumulation and vacuum formation.
- Near control valves and water metre - Increase the accury of meter and a better performance of control valves.
- Industrial and residential networks - Protection against air accumulation.
Under Pressurized Operation - During pressurized operation of the pipeline, air accumulates in the upper air valve chamber. With the growing of the air, the water level as well as the floating ball inside the valves go down, then the automatic micro- exhaust hole open to evacuate the accumulated air. Once the air is released, the water level and floating ball rise to close the automatic micro-exhaust hole.
System draining - When the system or pipe is drained empty, negative pressure forms in the kinetic valve. Meanwhile the float move down to take in air against vacuum formation.
• Big inlet size allowing massive air flow.
• One- piece floating ball design ensure ontime shutting of outlet while the high speed airflow occurs;
• Quality sealing – prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar/1.5 psi);
• PP material with corrosion, acid, alkliane resistant features to be long lasting;
• Multi-installation size for various market demands;
|Max Working Pressure
|Air Outtake Flow
|Air Intake Flow