EV0163 2" Kenitic Air Valve
- Payment： T/T, L/C
- Product Origin： Fuzhou, China
- Color： Black & Navy Blue
- Shipping Port： Fuzhou
- Lead Time： 10 Days 5000pcs
One-stop service, backbone enterprises
Rich experience, excellent quality
More than 40 sets of superior performance of a variety of advanced equipment
A unity and innovation, professional and trustworthy
- ARCK various types of air valves are used to solve the problem of air pressure inside the pipes of water supply systems and filtration systems. They adopt advanced aerodynamic design to ensure low pressure sealing, and large flow of exhaust and intake. There are three types of air valves to choose from: vacuum breaker, kinetic air valve, and combined air valve.
kinetic valves are applicable to all kinds of irrigation system. It evacuates air quickly during filling water to pipeline and withdraws massive air while water draining.
- Pipe system - Protection against air accumulation in horizontal, ramp turning point and road/river crossings.
- Water supply system - Against air accumulation and vacuum formation.
- Near control valves and water metre - Increase the accury of meter and a better performance of control valves.
- Industrial and residential networks - Protection against air accumulation.
- System filling - During filling water into the pipeline, massie air will be evacuate from kinetic air intake & exhaust hole. The floating ball moves upwards to close the orifice after water flows into the champer. With aerodynamic design and the anti-blow design, the floating ball ensure ontime shutting of outlet while the high speed airflow occurs.
- Pressurized Operation - The kinetic valves keeps closed under pressure from water.
- System draining - When the system or pipe is drained empty, negative pressure forms in the kinetic valve. Meanwhile the float move down to take in air against vacuum formation.
- Advanced aerodynamic design;
- Big inlet size allowing massive air flow;
- One- piece floating ball design ensure ontime shutting of outlet while the high speed airflow occurs;
- Quality sealing – prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar/1.5 psi);
- PP material with corrosion, acid, alkliane resistant features to be long lasting;
- Multi-installation size for various market demands;
|Max Working Pressure
|Air Outtake Flow
|Air Intake Flow