2" Centrifugal Filter
- T/T, L/C： T/T, L/C
- Product Origin： Fuzhou, China
- Color： Black
- Shipping Port： Fuzhou
- Lead Time： 10 Days 200pcs
One-stop service, backbone enterprises
Rich experience, excellent quality
More than 40 sets of superior performance of a variety of advanced equipment
A unity and innovation, professional and trustworthy
- ARCK's centrifugal filters separate particles of different densities by gravity and centrifugation and have excellent performance for large particle filtration. The PA material is resistant to corrosion, acid and alkali, and is durable. It overcomes the problem of rusting and perforation of steel materials under the impact of sediment. The bottom is designed with a sand settling tank, which is convenient for users to clean up the filter.
Well Water Filtration - Coarse filtration of sediment in well water pumped out by deep pumps.
Irrigation System - Coarse filtration of sand and gravel in river and lake water.
Industrial Filtration - Filtration of solid and heavy particulate impurities when recirculating water is reused.
- Filtration using the principles of gravity and centrifugal force.
- PA material, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, sturdy and durable.
- The sand tank is designed at the bottom for easy cleaning.
- Three models are available to meet different flow requirements.
|Max. Working Pressure
|Dimensions(mm)||Sand bed volume