2" Backwash Control Valve
- Payment： T/T, L/C
- Product Origin： Fuzhou, China
- Color： Black
- Shipping Port： Fuzhou
- Lead Time： 10 Days 500pcs
One-stop service, backbone enterprises
Rich experience, excellent quality
More than 40 sets of superior performance of a variety of advanced equipment
A unity and innovation, professional and trustworthy
- The backwash control valve is a three-way hydraulically actuated diaphragm control valve. It has the characteristics of low pressure sealing and stable flow change. It can be connected to a gravel filter or a disc filter to form an automatic backwash filter system. It is also possible to change the flow direction of the water supply.
- According to the different assembly direction of the spring, it can be divided into two types: angular flow direction and straight flow direction. And the unique cavity design ensures a large flow of water supply.
Automatic Backwash Filtration System—Assembled into a Backwash filtration system with sand media filter or disc filter.
Water Supply System—used to change the direction of water flow in the water supply pipes.
- Short stroke of valves stabilizing water flow and avoiding blend of clean and dirty water.
- PA material, resistant to corrosion, acid and alkali, sturdy and durable.
- Dual-chamber design with angled and straight-through flow options.
|Connections||Volumn in Cavity||Working Pressure||Weight|
|BFV050||2"×2"×2"||VIC||0.13L||0.7-10 Bar||2.8 kg|
|BFV080||3"×3"×3"||VIC||0.34L||0.7-10 Bar||5.5 kg|
|BFV100||4"×4"×4"||VIC||0.55L||0.7-10 Bar||9.9 kg|
|BFV050||274||180||160||BSP or VIC|
|BFV080||378||287||192||BSP or VIC|
|BFV100||464||277||260||BSP or VIC|